Magnolia Marathon & Half
Join us on 11/20/2021
Magnolia Marathon & Half Race Description
Benefiting Alzheimer’s Mississippi
Saturday, November 20, 2021
Wheelchair Start 6:45 am
Marathon Start Time: 7:00 am
Half Marathon Start Time: 7:00 am
4-Person Relay Start Time: 7:00 am
All parking for race staff, volunteers and race participants will be at the downtown parking garage. Corner of 24th Ave and 8th Street.
Friday, November 19, 2021
NOON – 7:00 PM
To Be Announced
Meridian, MS 39301
Each participant will receive an official 2018 Magnolia Marathon & Half Marathon t-shirt. Volunteers will receive an official “race volunteer’ t-shirt.
Each participant will enjoy fruit, food, water and other beverages during the post race party.
Marathon and Half-Marathon
- The top overall male and female finishers for both the 1/2 and full marathons will receive a custom hand made award.
- The top three finishing times in each age division for males and females will unique awards.
- All individual participants finishing prior to course closing at 3:00 pm will receive a marathon or Half finisher’s medal.
- Each member of the top three relay teams will receive an award.
- Location: Meridian, MS 39301
- Race Date: 2021/11/20 07:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- Wheel Chair Half Marathon
- Hand Cycle Half Marathon
- Half Marathon
- 4 Person Relay
Magnolia Marathon & Half Where & When
Magnolia Marathon & Half Reviews
Meridian, MS Weather
Last year the weather condition was Moderate or heavy rain shower.